terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2009

Me = Porter, John & Turner or Me = rodiculous


I want love, but it's impossible
A man like me, so irresponsible
I want a love, that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love

But your love goes like the beat, beat, beat of the tom tom
When the jungle shadows fall
Like the tick, tick, tock of the stately clock
As it stands against the wall
Like the drip, drip drip of the rain drops
When the summer showers through
A voice within me keeps repeating
You, you, you

I want love on my own terms
Don't give me love that's clean and smooth
I'm ready for the rougher stuff
No sweet romance, I've had enough
Of you day and night, night and day

But under the hyde of me, there’s an OH such a hungry yearning burning
Inside of me
And this torment wont be through
Till you let me spend my life making love to you
Day and night, night and day

And you keep me thinking that you’re simply the best
better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart,
and hang on every word you say
Tear us apart, no, no,
Baby I would rather be dead

I just want love, any kind of that silly thing called love
night and day, day and night

3 comentários:

Sabrina disse...

do not push the red button.

highhellhills disse...

as vezes a gente tem que vomitar the little red Rossi inside of us in front of everyone.

Sabrina disse...

acabei de comprar o lava jato.